Concepting, storyboarding, script writing, filming, editing, coloring, and motion graphics. If this list sounds like your bread and butter, then bring your sandwich to Three Pillars Media and be our next Video Producer.
We’re a team of creatives that have become one of the most reputable production agencies in the region. Our roots are in video production, though we’ve branched out to help many of our clients in a variety of marketing needs. At Three Pillars Media, you’ll have the chance to craft stories across numerous industries, including local companies, government agencies, and national brands like KA-BAR and Hornady. At the end of the day, we take satisfaction in having met our clients’ goals and showcasing the stories they depend on us to tell.
The Right Person
- Has the uncanny ability to take a project from idea to completion both as a solo mission or a team effort.
- Has a servant attitude to lift up those around you.
- Is looking to work with a crew that knows how to have fun.
- Enjoys the variety of filming in a corporate boardroom one day and being surrounded by cattle and crops the next.
- Desires to put in a solid day of quality work and have plenty of time to be with family and friends.
- Experience…show you know what you’re doing.
- Self-motivated to not just get work done but to continually raise the creative bar.
- Molding client needs into concept ideas
- Script writing and storyboarding
- Production planning, including location and talent scouting
- Getting sweet shots using tools such as Sony FS7’s, Dana Dolly, Ronin…
- Editing the right story together using Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Creating motion graphics in After Effects
- BONUS POINTS: Animation skills
- Color Grading
- Client interaction and communication skills — for when they say you suck and to make the logo bigger
- Pull off many different styles ranging from testimonials to training to documentaries
- Light travel needs (typically driving within Nebraska in a sweet minivan)
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to send us your resume, portfolio link, and an epic story about a project you’ve been a part of to email@example.com.