At Three Pillars Media, our mission is to build great companies into brands by helping them tell their story. We are passionate about the work we do and are excited to grow here in Lincoln. And we are even more excited to add our next Video Producer to our team. Will it be you?
At Three Pillars Media, a video producer is someone who can take a project through filming and editing, either on their own or as a team. Some days you may be the lead on a project while others you will be supporting the team. Concepting videos, storyboarding, script writing, filming, editing, coloring, motion graphics…all of these are parts of that process but more importantly it is how you communicate and work with other team members and clients.
A primary skill set to complement our team is someone who is proficient with graphics and can help take a video to the next level. Graphics, whether simple or complex, are a key piece in our post-production process. The other primary skill set is to be a very technical minded editor. Attention to detail in editing is key, especially when working with product companies like we do. In our process, videos need to first be technically correct before they can be artistic.
- Script writing and storyboarding
- Production planning, including location and talent scouting
- Obviously getting sweet shots using tools such as Sony FX6’s, dana dolly, ronin…
- Editing the right story together using Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Creating motion graphics in After Effects
- BONUS POINTS: Animation skills
- Attention to detail: multiple rounds of review call for meticulous editing
- Experience…show you know what you’re doing
- Ability to pull off many different styles ranging from testimonials to training to documentaries
- Self-motivated to not just get work done but to continually raise the creative bar
- Light travel needs
The right person is someone who currently feels stuck working on the same thing every day or tired of working by themselves. At Three Pillars, you need a servant attitude to lift up those around you to another level. …who is looking for a great workplace culture with strong values. We’ve all worked places where the content is repetitive, the morals are lacking, you’re asked to put work before your family…
If you like the variety of filming in the corporate boardroom one day and the next wiping manure off your boots, you will love it here.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to send us your resume and portfolio link. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org